Modular Pro Molle Vest 4 Pc Level III+ / AR500 Level III Body Armor Plates
Modular Pro Molle Vest & 4 Pc Level III+ / AR500 Level III Body Armor Plates.
NOTICE: MUST READ BEFORE PURCHASE
By purchasing the body armor contained in this listing from Jim Biggie, LLC, (“Seller”), you (“Purchaser”) agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1) Purchaser represents that s/he is at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the State or Territory in which s/he resides.
2) Purchaser is not a convicted felon at the time of purchase.
3) Seller will not sell body armor to any citizen or resident of the State of Connecticut.
4) Purchaser is legally allowed to purchase, possess, and/or use the purchased item(s) in Purchaser’s State/Territory, County/Parish, and municipality, and affirms that such purchase does not violate any federal, state, or local laws.
5) Seller makes no representations to Purchaser about the legality of any Purchase of body armor. Seller makes no representations about the consequences to Purchaser in the event Purchaser buys the body armor in contravention of any applicable federal, state, or local law. Purchaser is encouraged to seek qualified legal counsel in his/her jurisdiction if Purchaser has any questions concerning ab federal, state, or local laws.
6) Seller is not responsible for Purchaser’s violation of any federal, state, or local law concerning the Purchaser’s purchase, use, re-sale, or other distribution of any body armor obtained from Seller. This disclaimer applies to any re-distribution within or outside of the United States.
7) Seller will cooperate with any federal, state, or local law enforcement agency investigating the purchase or use of body armor by the Purchaser.
8) Purchaser is not buying the body armor on behalf of another person in an effort to avoid compliance with these Terms and Conditions or to circumvent any applicable federal, state, or local law.
9) Although Seller’s body armor is tested to withstand bullets, the armor is bullet resistant and not bulletproof. Body armor will not protect someone from injury or death in all circumstances. Body armor will not provide any protection for the parts not covered by the armor. Purchaser acknowledges that there is always a risk of injury, including serious injury or death, if struck by a bullet while wearing body armor.
10) To the fullest extent permitted by law, Purchaser and his/her heirs, assigns, successors, and agents agree that Seller is not liable for any injury, including serious injury or death, that may occur during the use of Seller’s body armor. To that end, Purchaser and his/her heirs assign, successors, and agents, release, discharge, indemnify, and hold harmless Seller for any liability from the purchase, possession, or use of the body armor. Purchaser and his/her heirs assign successors, and agents specifically disclaim any right to any damages from Seller, including compensatory damages, incidental damages, consequential damages, punitive damages, costs, and attorney’s fees.
11) Any statements, images, or descriptions of body gear herein, including all photographic and video depictions, are for informational purposes only and do not constitute a warranty of the products in any way.
12) Seller specifically disavows and disclaims any representation, implied or express warranty, or liability related to the condition or use of the items sold. Every item is sold AS IS and WITH ALL FAULTS. BUYER ASSUMES ALL RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PRODUCT.
ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY, ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED. NO ORAL AGREEMENTS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND SHALL BE BINDING UNLESS IN WRITING AND SIGNED BY THE SELLER.
The Terms and Conditions are effective as to the Purchaser on the date of the purchase of the body armor and supersede all prior oral or written Terms and Conditions between Purchaser and Seller.
These Terms and Conditions may be updated, revised, or changed without prior notice.
#TacticalGear #Tactical #Gear #GunCases
We have incorporated a ventilated interior mesh to provide the wearer with the ultimate cooling. Double stitched seams and "X" stitching at all ends for the strongest construction. We utilize Military grade 1000D Nylon material for all the construction, even for the accessories. Heavy Duty straps and Clips are utilized throughout. Double closure Velcro and snap Plate pockets to keep them secure. Carries 10x12 and 6x8 side plates.
Gear Pro MOLLE carrier vest complete with curved armor plates. This vest provides protection for the front and rear plus both sides. Made of 1000D nylon. Heavy-duty ITW-style clips. Easily and readily accepts all MOLLE accessories. This new vest design can be worn with or without the side plate pockets. The Pro is complete with two front panels, side panels, trauma pads, MOLLE, and 4 triple magazine pouches so the wearer can alternate the front panels as they wish.
Made for quick and easy placement in case of emergency. Sides adjust quickly with hook and loop fasteners.
Armor type: two curved 10" x 12" and two 6"x8" steel armor
Size: Fully adjustable shoulder straps and girth - Fits Small to X-Large(Extended side panel available to increase to XX-Large size)
Emergency Drag Handle
Shoulder straps quickly adjust
Ventilated padded mesh interior
7 MOLLE rows front and rear of the vest
Lightweight Level III+ steel core armor plates.
AR500 steel core armor. (Made in the USA)
- A stand-alone armor plate with multiple hit capability
- Laser cut
- Fully tested by an independent Lab
- Rated for up to six hits from 7.62 Nato bullets (.308 Winchester) with velocities of up to 2780 fps
Level III+ Lightweight Body Armor Curved Plate
Level III+ steel plate armor. (Made in the USA)
We are Compliant with all NIJ standards so don't pay more for lesser-quality products.
- A stand-alone armor plate with multiple hit capability " Easily passed NIJ.0.06 6 shot stand-alone tests against 5.56 M855 M80 ball (green tip) and 5.56 XP193 55 Grain FMJ boat tail. In-house testing defeated the 30-06 165-grain copper tip trophy.
- Laser cut
- Fully tested by independent Lab to 6 shot stand-alone tests against 5.56 M855 M80 ball (green tip) and 5.56 XP193 55 Grain FMJ boat tail
- Simply Stronger, Thinner, and lighter than the competition
The proprietary steel core is far stronger than the regular AR500 " AR650 steel core. This core is hardened all the way through, unlike the AR500 " AR650 which is only surfaced hardened. At only 0.197 inches thick nominal makes it 20% lighter than the AR500 and superior in strength.
Our build-up spall coating is done with a Graco EXP-2 which is the top-of-line high-pressure heated coating system. Our plate core is chemically washed and etched on the striking surface to eliminate the coating from delaminating when shot which keeps the shrapnel from escaping from the armored assembly
10 mm Trauma Pad
- Custom-made, computer cut-on triple-axis CNC router machine to perfectly match our armor plate.
- Will absorb the impression of any projectile impact onto the armor plate protecting your ribs from the compression.
- Please note that side plate trauma pads may not work in all carriers as these pockets pocket are typically narrow.
** This model complies with NIJ Standard-0101.06 for Ballistic resistance of Body Armor.**