Level IIIA Body Armor Pair Hard 10" x 12" + 6" x 8" Plates | Stops .44
Full Vest Plate Set. Level IIIA hard plate armor
NOTICE: MUST READ BEFORE PURCHASE
By purchasing the body armor contained in this listing from Jim Biggie, LLC, (“Seller”), you (“Purchaser”) agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1) Purchaser represents that s/he is at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the State or Territory in which s/he resides.
2) Purchaser is not a convicted felon at the time of purchase.
3) Seller will not sell body armor to any citizen or resident of the State of Connecticut.
4) Purchaser is legally allowed to purchase, possess, and/or use the purchased item(s) in Purchaser’s State/Territory, County/Parish, and municipality, and affirms that such purchase does not violate any federal, state, or local laws.
5) Seller makes no representations to Purchaser about the legality of any Purchase of body armor. Seller makes no representations about the consequences to Purchaser in the event Purchaser buys the body armor in contravention of any applicable federal, state, or local law. Purchaser is encouraged to seek qualified legal counsel in his/her jurisdiction if Purchaser has any questions concerning ab federal, state, or local laws.
6) Seller is not responsible for Purchaser’s violation of any federal, state, or local law concerning the Purchaser’s purchase, use, re-sale, other distribution of any body armor obtained from Seller. This disclaimer applies to any re-distribution within or outside of the United States.
7) Seller will cooperate with any federal, state, or local law enforcement agency investigating the purchase or use of body armor by the Purchaser.
8) Purchaser is not buying the body armor on behalf of another person in an effort to avoid compliance with these Terms and Conditions or to circumvent any applicable federal, state, or local law.
9) Although Seller’s body armor is tested to withstand bullets, the armor is bullet resistant and not bulletproof. Body armor will not protect someone from injury or death in all circumstances. Body armor will not provide any protection for the parts not covered by the armor. Purchaser acknowledges that there is always a risk of injury, including serious injury or death, if struck by a bullet while wearing body armor.
10) To the fullest extent permitted by law, Purchaser and his/her heirs, assigns, successors, and agents agree that Seller is not liable for any injury, including serious injury or death, that may occur during the use of Seller’s body armor. To that end, Purchaser and his/her heirs, assigns, successors, and agents, release, discharge, indemnify, and hold harmless Seller for any liability from the purchase, possession, or use of the body armor. Purchaser and his/her heirs, assigns successors, and agents specifically disclaim any right to any damages from Seller, including compensatory damages, incidental damages, consequential damages, punitive damages, costs, and attorney’s fees.
11) Any statements, images, or descriptions of body gear herein, including all photographic and video depictions, are for informational purposes only, and do not constitute a warranty of the products in any way.
12) Seller specifically disavows and disclaims any representation, implied or express warranty, or liability related to the condition or use of the items sold. Every item is sold AS IS and WITH ALL FAULTS. BUYER ASSUMES ALL RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PRODUCT.
ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY, ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED. NO ORAL AGREEMENTS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND SHALL BE BINDING UNLESS IN WRITING AND SIGNED BY SELLER.
The Terms and Conditions are effective as to the Purchaser on the date of the purchase of the body armor and supersede all prior oral or written Terms and Conditions between Purchaser and Seller.
These Terms and Conditions may be updated, revised, or changed without prior notice.
#TacticalGear #Tactical #Gear #GunCases
- A stand alone armor plate with multiple hit capability
- minimal back impression as very strong plates .
- No shrapnel from this plate as captures the fragments inside
- 7/16 Inch thick
- Will fit most common carrier vests ( We manufacturer a full line of carrier vests)
- Composite type hard plate design
- Fully tested by independent Lab
- Rated for up to six hits from .44 magnum bullets
- For front and/or back protection
- Plate Size: 10 Inch x 12 Inch + 6 Inch x 8 Inch
We have vest carriers, Kevlar level IIIA vests and all our products. We have every item listed Available and ready for immediate shipping.
Rated for up to five hits from .44 magnum bullets . Will withstand multiple hits from all pistol calibers.
Tested by HP White laboratory
** This model complies with NIJ Standard-0101.06 for Ballistic Resistance of Body Armor.**
NIJ tested Level IIIA Armor will defeat 5 pistol round shots up to .44 magnum @ 1474 ft/s @ 17.3 FT.